Sunday, November 8, 2009

Picket Fences and Desperate Housewives

I hate to admit it, but this would probably be a "no post" day if it were not for accepting the NaBloPoMo challenge. Not because I don't want to write, but because I have written so much today and still have so much left to go.

Almost 5,000 words later, I have written the first part of my "speech" (for lack of a better word) for my teaching time at my favorite Moms group on Tuesday. I am so thrilled to be able to present a message that I have been thinking about for almost a year now. It is exciting and daunting at the same time. I want to make sure that I present the information in a way that is honoring to God, and I don't want to make it about me.

This gets difficult when part of my talk includes my testimony.

So I would just like to ask, in this space where a typical post would have gone, for your prayers as I get ready and deliver my presentation, "Picket Fences and Desperate Housewives" on Tuesday. Please pray that God will give me the words He wants me to say, and that my message will be completely honoring to Him.


Thank You!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the title is sure great! I really like the title. Sending prayers your way. Good luck and hope you enjoy it, too!

    ReplyDelete